Sunday, June 3, 2012

The sissy bride


Their Wedding Night:
"This is going to happen. I want the perfect wedding night. So you're going to stay put, my darling new sissy bride, until I'm ready then I'll put you on your hands and knees for your first time as my wife."
"I love your ass. I'll mount my new bride
like the little sissy bitch you are."
"Hold still, sissy. We have to consumate this thing.
You have to take it all. It's your duty as My new sissy wife.
Don't worry. Pretty soon you'll be moaning in pleasure like a good wife. And you'll crave My Femdom cock in you daily."

True to her word, her new sissy bride started craving to be fucked daily. Even when doing chores, the new sissy would try to tempt his dominant wife to take him by showing and wiggly his ass. Chores started taking forever to do.
A hard ass paddling and...
 a chastity device helped to refocus the sissy's attention again.
He went back to doing his chores well including learning to prepare great vegetarian or italian meals. 
 And all was well. Everyone was happy. The end.

Related links:

2 comments: