(I will choose a new male to be my footrest and slave. It will just take a little time as I am selective. In the meantime, I will use what is handy.)
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Human Footrest
Current mood: I could use a sub as some human furniture right now. Propping my feet on the hard wooden desk while I'm at the computer just isn't cutting it anymore. I'd rather have a male regularly serve as My footrest again for My lovely feet. Here's some images off the web that I like showing human footrests.
(I will choose a new male to be my footrest and slave. It will just take a little time as I am selective. In the meantime, I will use what is handy.)
(I will choose a new male to be my footrest and slave. It will just take a little time as I am selective. In the meantime, I will use what is handy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment