"Surprise! Time to bend over, hubby. It's been a long day
and I need to relieve some of my stress out on your ass.
My supervisor at work actually tried to get Me to get him his coffee.
Of course, I didn't. That's foolish. We both know that's definitely not how things work with Me."
and I need to relieve some of my stress out on your ass.
My supervisor at work actually tried to get Me to get him his coffee.
Of course, I didn't. That's foolish. We both know that's definitely not how things work with Me."
"Now go fetch Me a beer. It and seeing your butt is getting Me horny.
Then come back and prepare to suck my cock good."
Then come back and prepare to suck my cock good."
"That's it, slave. Suck the head of my hard Femdom cock."
"Now strip! Take off all your clothes including your panties."
"Good boy. That's better now that you're naked.
Now get down on your knees and...
Now get down on your knees and...
...Take My cock in your little mouth again. Suck it!"
"Now stand up and bend over, my little slut.."
"I've got to lube up your tight hole
and loosen you up so My cock will fit."
and loosen you up so My cock will fit."
"Now get on your back..."
"Mmmm....ooohhh...yes..oohh...take it, slut!"
"Oh that was great!..you satisfied Me. But I'm done with you for now. Put on your panties then go downstairs and make Me some tea."











Great sequence...makes me want to kneel and suck right now. Your blog is programming me and conditioning me very effectively.
ReplyDeleteTea is ready and is waiting for you by the bubble bath that I have prepared for you.I will be knelling by the tub if you should need me...kisses
ReplyDeleteExcellent on both accounts.
ReplyDeleteHa ha!! sara
ReplyDeleteYes mistress do you want green tea or peach blend
ReplyDelete