Sunday, February 19, 2012

Strapon songs

1) Usher's song "Trading Places"
Part of the lyrics:

>"I'm ALWAYS ON TOP, TONIGHT I'M ON THE BOTTOM
>Cause we are trading places
>When i can't TAKE no more, tell me you ain't stopping
>Cause we trading places..

>No, PUT IT ON ME baby till i say, ooh wee!
>And tell me shut up before the neighbours hear
>This is how it feels like when you do it LIKE ME
>We trading places"

Listen to "Trading Places" HERE.
----
2) "Back it up, boys" by Peaches
Listen to it HERE.

----
3) "Do you take it?" by The Wet Spots.
This one is more general but it mentions strapons and shows some in the video.

3 comments:

  1. i love The Wet Spots
    and yes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this song!! It should be played at all future weddings;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have to say Ms Lisa after looking at your site I am interested.

    ReplyDelete