Thursday, February 9, 2012

Slave Auction

I'm going to another CFnm party soon. This one will have a slave auction so it should be interesting. Speaking of auctions, here's an auction image I like. He waits humbly while the Leader tells about the item up for bid...him.
another secret auction in another city...

Frankly in today's world there's no reason to have auctions since available slaves contact me daily. But it is a bit fun for all to see naked males auctioned off and described. I hope it makes more males realize that they need great qualities or skills in order to stand out and be chosen. I think a male is better off belonging to a Woman, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. i think the auction idea is a great one, fun for the Women and wonderfully demeaning/humiliating for the males. A great way to reinforce the Female/male relationship. Any male put up on display like that couldn't feel anything but submissive and inferior having is status as Women's property rubbed in his face.

    ReplyDelete