Monday, December 12, 2011

Kept and broken

current mood: harsher than usual. Thinking of harsh kidnapping scenarios with a reluctant male. A male taken and broken down by force.
"You didn't think I could kidnap you? Now whose feeling foolish? Yes, you'll learn your place in time or suffer the consequences. You need to understand...you are Mine now! I do not care what was before I enslaved you."
"Are you going to be obedient and tell me you're My slave or do I have to whip you again? I can see you're excited at the thought of being Mine. Your hard cock doesn't lie, boy."

5 comments:

  1. my girlfriend likes to tell me that she has kidnapped me and that i belong to her now and will do forever, incredible turn on, great post, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tease, you are Ms. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This woman looks hot and sexy…I like here strong look, her overwhelming sexy legs and her gloves…

    Sometimes I think of a beautiful woman and harsh kidnapping, too. But it’s very rare, only when I’m too hot and in the need and desire of pure female domination. The feeling to be so helpless and that she is so strong and can give you as much as she wants it to me. Such a woman could be for instance one whom I’ve contacted from an add and made her very hot with my pleadings and promises being allowed to be her slave whom she should use on all possible dirty ways that make her feel good. She should use and degrade me for her pleasure permanently, be very consistent and strict to me. In short terms: simply posses me and hold me as her real slave with no way out. Sure I wouldn’t dare to meet such a woman in reality. Come on I’m afraid of that! Who wouldn't ? But I adore intelligent women and I like them much. And this one would be such woman. While she would read all I write to her she would investigate a litte bit about me and find out where I live, work and what my real name is. Additionally she would have all those disgusting little pictures of me I have sent her. Unfortunately some with my face pics. The point was you wanted to impress such a woman, to make her hot, very hot. You want to push the buttons she couldn't resist no more…until you hear a calm, but determining female voice calling you the first time on the phone. Her voice which is telling you that she wants to have what belongs to her. Omg… you haven't given her the number..omg...about whom is she talking about. "Please, lady...“, you tell her with a stammering voice," this was not so serious…you...I mean .... I ...."..."What ? What are you telling me ?", she asks. "Boy, you really don’t know what I’m capable to do. Just think of your letter you wrote me with all the details how you wanted to be treated and all the little disgusting pictures I'm having right now in front of me. I could easily send copies to your co-workers and your family…..you’ll be gossip talk…listen, I always get what I want…either you come freely to my house or I’ll kidnap you. The latter one you’ll really regret…” …

    Omg, shit.These circumstances are very very scary and bring me very sleepless nights. Who is she ? And how did she know all this ? 1000 thoughts are running throug your mind... May be she would forget it and have mercy with me… I have a look in the mirror: I’m what women call a real man. Hey, I am a real man. I wouldn’t go to hell. That was just a joke. That’s crazy. I was alone and just fu…ing horny while writing all that stuff to her. That wasn’t me. I don’t do this.

    The problem of this situation is you nearly have no choice. Even if not ever met her before, you exactly feel that this woman is special. She is so strong and dominant.So it will all end up where it must end… one evening after work two guys would kidnapp me, strip me off in her house and chain me as in the picture above…until I hear her voice

    PartI

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Oh boy, you dirty little boy…you made me so angry. Haven’t I told you what to do ? You’re so ungrateful…who do you think you are bitch ?”
    I know who I am. I’m a proud reluctant male So I tell her:”Get me instantly free, here!”, but she would just laugh. “Noooo……Poor boy. You’ll be so sorrow of what you did…I’ll teach you a lesson to hurt my feelings that way. You’ll never do it again.” Now a blow would hit my back. “But first you got to learn the ground rules the hard way. I’m very strict and you’ll know to appreciate me. You’ll know who I am and who you are. You’ll know where your real place in life is. You are mine !”. Then she would start giving me the beating of my life with all highs and lows…she would beat the hell out of me…again and again…in the breaks she would pity me and tell me how I forced her with my behavior to do this to me ….then she would go on and I would give up myself to her…feel and recognize all her authority and female power…that she’s so much more I could handle…so I would silently start pleading her to forgive me…"Please Ma’am…I’m so badly sorry…You’re so wonderful Ma’am…I can’t no more, please"…then she would torment me with female motivation to go on ”Come on, don’t be a wimp…show me 10 more” “Yes, Ma’am.” “Count with me.” And I would count and be glad the suffering could end to her expectations, but even then she would go on and form my new will until she explains me all my new rules which I would verbally accept and confirm with a repetition of the rule. All my dignity and male pride would swap to that strong woman….in the end she would finish with the words:”Don’t forget you haven’t seen me been mean to you. This was just the punishment I promised you.” Omg I think to myself…what a woman. She’s a really dominant woman. She’s awesome. I know I won’t ever disappoint her…I’ll do everything for her….I just want to worship her…every time…every moment and please her… “Yes Ma’am, thank you Ma’am. I’m so really sorry…would you please give me some more, please.” You could hear her female voice laughing and a surprised question ”You really want more ?” Really, I don’t know more what I want. I just feel my back and ass glowing…and the only thing I want is just to please that amazing woman…that woman that can do with me what she wants and who is the most important person in my life…who is more a man I have ever been or will ever be… and who looks so damn hot and sexy. She is wonderful. “Yes, Ma’am”, I say with a teasing voice, “I want everything you want Ma’am.I want to please you” *smile*
    "Oh yes, I bet you will. That's what you are for"


    That’s enough for today. A harsh good beating from a beautiful woman is special. One that will really break you down and show you she got you…and you can now worship her the way she deserves it. That’s it.

    Marc from Europe
    (End of PartII)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my fav fantasy as it means She REALLY wants you!

    ReplyDelete